O-H Community Partners (OHcp) is a national strategy consulting firm whose mission is to strengthen and scale markets targeted at creating jobs, wealth, and economic opportunities in underserved communities. OHcp works in four primary areas: small business financing, supplier and workforce diversity, adult workforce development, and urban sustainability. With over 20 years of experience, we bring real world expertise coupled with energy and enthusiasm for the work we do. Using a collaborative, multi-disciplinary approach, O-H Community Partners brings to bear a full array of services for clients seeking financial returns and social impact.
Our clients include:
- Financial institutions/Banks
- Real Estate Developers
- Law Firms
- Government Agencies/Entities
- Educational Institutions
- Community/Economic Development Agencies
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
Our Unique Advantage
O-H Community Partners brings a multi-disciplinary team of innovative and skilled professionals to help you answer the key questions for your organization:
- How can you achieve a positive impact and measure your progress?
- How can you create positive change?
- How can you make the future you envision a reality today?
- How do you create a thoughtful and deliberate plan of action designed
to incorporate an economic, socially inclusive, socially responsible,
environmentally conscious and measurably accountable strategy?