At OHcp, staff consultants are exposed to a wide range of clients from grassroots nonprofits to global foundations. Our consultants work in multidisciplinary teams that engage in active problem solving, best practice research and analysis, as well as “on the ground” implementation activities. Our consultants are recognized as industry experts and trusted advisors by clients and other providers.
We are actively seeking to engage individuals who have interests and experience in the fields of community development, economic development, organizational development, business administration, and/or social enterprise. The following are some of the skills and qualities that we seek in all of our staff:
- Industry experience in any of the following areas: management consulting, urban planning, nonprofit management, real estate, public policy/advocacy, public finance, and commercial banking
- Active problem solvers with strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Solid analytical background, detail-oriented, resourceful and entrepreneurial personality
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to handle multiple projects
- Interest and willingness to work in a team-based environment
- Ability to interact with culturally, ethnically and economically diverse populations
If you are interested in learning more about staff positions and internships available at O-H Community Partners, please contact us at email@example.com.
Current O-H Community Partners Job Announcements:
Senior Associate/Manager of Sustainability | Download Job Announcement
O-H Community Partners (OHcp) is seeking to hire a Senior Associate/Manager of Sustainability. OHcp's main office is in Chicago, but we are looking for staff people in both Chicago and San Francisco. We are looking to hire additional staff to support both new and existing sustainability related engagements. We are looking for a Senior Associate/Manager of Sustainability that is dynamic, analytical and has a passion for work in the area of sustainability. Ideally, we would like to identify candidates who have had traditional strategy consulting experience with McKinsey & Company, BCG, Bain, or Accenture.
Senior Associate/Manager | Download Job Announcement
O-H Community Partners (OHcp) is seeking to hire a Senior Associate/Manager. We are looking for a Senior Associate/Manager that is dynamic, analytical and has a passion for work in the area of community and economic development. Ideally, we would like to identify candidates who have had traditional strategy/management consulting experience.
Associate | Download Job Announcement
O-H Community Partners (OHcp) is seeking to hire an Associate. We are looking for an Associate that is dynamic, analytical and has a passion for work in the area of community and economic development. Previous experience with traditional strategy/management consulting or market research firm is preferred.